Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

May 9, 2005

Short Plays Going Up

May 22nd, my short play, High Noon will be produced at Boston Theatre Marathon. Starting June 2, my short play, Film Noir will be produced in Toronto at Cabbagetown Theatre's Slaw Festival. June 11th, my short play, Save will go up in Michigan at the Heartlande Theatre's Play by Play Marathon. Then in Sept Save will be produced by Bloody Unicorn Theatre Company in Arizona as part of their Queer Women's Short Festival. Also America At War will most likely be performed along with some other political plays at the Edinburgh Fringe this summer. Of course with my unlimited funds I will be flying from event to event, staying in four star restaurants and taking the audiences out for drinks afterwards. Hope to see you there! (I should be putting these on Upcoming and perhaps will when I learn how.) More to come! (Hopefully)

No comments: