Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Sep 12, 2005

Thanksgiving, already?

It's about that time of year again--the time to think about that Thanksgiving Play you want your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th graders to perform in front of an invited audience, perhaps in a classroom. Where will you find this play? Why don't you run over to Dramasource and buy the play yours truly wrote on commission for his older sister. I just lost whatever downtown cred I had, didn't I? Oh well. With each copy you purchase, you will put 60 cents into my pocket (minus the 20 percent agent commission). I could use your 60 cents. If you want to just give me 60 cents and want to forgo purchasing the Thanksgiving play and paying my agent, well we can make that happen too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good lord, your agent gets 20%? I hope that's a typo—is that typical?

Adam Szymkowicz said...

20 percent on amateur. 10 percent on most stuff.