Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Dec 13, 2005

Freaking Floyd Britchcraft is giving me a headache and won't shut up and I'm so annoyed I'm not even going to link to that mo fo. I got so caught up in the holiday feeling I wanted to write a play about a disgruntled elf...you know to get street cred as a playwright. Looks like that idea's been done a few times. Also I forget somehow that I'm only halfway through writing the FIRST DRAFT of a play right now. Who do I think I am? Who am I bloggie? Someone who can just jump into writing something else? Maybe I should write a long drama about snowmen instead. a snowman family--kitchen sink domestic drama except with snowmen er snowpeople. That's been done too, I'm sure. Damn. Callaghan lies apparently. But I sort of already knew that. I mean you knew that, right? At least there have been small inconsistencies about things that didn't matter that were never successfully explained that i would forget about until now that she's come out as a scoundrel and a liar. All right, she may not be a scoundrel. This Fri peeps. Hope the freakin subway is runnin'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never lied to YOU, Szymmie... I am just a horrible story teller and get my facts confused.

You should write a story about an interracial marriage between an Elf and a Snowman. Racist neighbors keep turning the heat up in the apartment building to melt him...

Adam Szymkowicz said...

That's a really good idea, actually.

hpmelon said...

They could have an mixed baby. A Snolf. Ha ha, I like this idea.

Adam Szymkowicz said...

yes, me too. who is whiter than a snowman?