Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Dec 5, 2005

The reading of Food For Fish went surprisingly well. There are some things I want to work on still in the revision but overall I feel like the play is in good shape. Now to get going on the cowboy hamlet (on page 41 today—about 60 more pages to go) and also have to write a 20-30 min play on commission immediately after I finish the draft of cowboy hamlet. Never mind revising that screenplay I’m co-writing which reminds me that the one I wrote on my own could also use some revision if I ever plan on letting anyone see it. So I’m busy right now. I want to talk about the activities of the weekend but I feel as though my description of them will somehow cheapen them and I want them to stay pristine in my mind. good times.

3 comments:

RB Ripley said...

Keep typing, friend.

Good Words,

R

DL said...

Wow. That's what the school does huh ? It forces you to write many things at once ? Where you always that prolific ?

Adam Szymkowicz said...

I'm trying to make the most of school--I don't know that everyone is doing the same amount of writing and no I'm not always this prolific.