Friday, January 20, 2006

other other possible titles

Limp Cowboy Blues The Unrepentant One-Eyed Bastard The Flailing Cowboy Revenge Play Shooting Out of a Ten Gallon Hat Village Settlement Blood Loss for Herbie Unrepentant Repent Lest Ye Take Two in the Brain Tarnation (melon's contribution) Bullet Spray Cowboy Legs Cowboy Hands A Cowboy Knows Out of the Saddle Splayed Contrived "Comedic" Cowboy Play Using Hamlet in the West as a Metaphor for American Manifest Destiny Dominance, Extermination, and Ruthless Need For Material Satisfaction Dirt Pushing Lead Leading a Horse to Water

8 comments:

frank's wild lunch said...

Isn't Tarnation taken?

How about Herbie Fully Loaded?

DS said...

I like The Cowboy Revenge Play as a title, but I think it gives too much away.

DS said...

I want you to know this is my first time blogging -- thanks to you I now have a new way to procrastinate about writing :-)

hpmelon said...

Well hellfire & damnation! Seems Tarnation is a 2003 documentary.

Adam said...

I guess so. Welcome Devan. Perhaps I shouldn't have name my Hamlet character after a VW bug.

Jason Grote said...

I like C"C"CPUHWMAMDD,E,RNMS, but "A Cowboy Knows" is kinda great.

Adam said...

thanks, but does a cowboy know?

P'tit Boo said...

YOu should see Tarnation. It's a fantastic documentary / art film.

Um. Ýah. i'm chapless.