Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Jan 24, 2006

Pre-writing

Ok, so all these pics below are just for me for tone purposes for idea purposes, as I think about writing a play about an elf in the North Pole. The details are fuzzy so I imagine this one will be a while coming. And I'm an impatient person sometimes so I like to dig up source material to get my self into a world quicker--it sometimes works--especially if it's the right material. In some cases, the colors are as important as the content. I wish I could wrap this blog up in colored lights--got some next to my desk now. Hey, if I think they help, then they help.

No comments: