Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Mar 16, 2006

And may I recommend

FOr you NYCers, A Living Room in Africa produced by the Edge Theatre Co. Now at Theatre Row.

I'm actually going to see this again it was so good. I read this play a couple years ago and I loved it then. It's even better now. Bash Doran was a year above me at Columbia and is now two years above me at Juilliard. She is one to watch.

Also if you have never seen an Edge production, you really have to see this. The Cantor/ Korins team is unbeatable. They've done some Adam Rapp in the past. They did Ann Marie Healy's play also "Now That's What I call a Storm". And last year it was Orange Flower Water.

I'm telling you though, go see this play.

A

No comments: