Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Jul 10, 2006

Insert arresting image here

So this santa play isn't working at all at the moment and unfortunately I don't have lots of time to write anyway because of the show but I will perhaps start to write again next week while I'm rehearsing in DC. I think I need to be working on a different project than the one I'm trying to work on and I have a queue of ideas and I should wait to see what jumps to the front of the queue. And read some novels. I need to read.

How are you? I saw Nervous Boy and The Most Wonderful Love recently and I highly recommend both although I think they've both closed. How about that for helpful press?

http://www.adamszymkowicz.com

No comments: