Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Aug 3, 2006

So yes, I've been busy, it's true, but the writing has gone out the window. It is true I've written a scene or two but I have no idea why I'm writing them or what they're about and I've already discarded one play (for now at least) and I have this problem where if I'm not writing I get edgy. I'm edgy. K and I are going camping for a week in the Adirondacks this next week so you may not hear from me for a while. Partially I'm annoyed because I used to be overflowing with stuff and I would have so much I would just throw stuff up here that was related to nothing, just doodles of words that I enjoyed and now I don't have those available. Not that I know you all were enjoying them, but not only do I have a responsibility to myself to write but I feel a responsibility to you too, misguided though that probably is.

No comments: