Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Nov 11, 2006

plays written

>From time to time i like to write down all the plays
I've written. I feell like I may have forgotten one
but for the life of me i can't remember what it is or
when I wrote it.

i started writing plays sometime in college. i think
it's safe to assume I've been writing plays for about
10 years now, 7 or 8 of them seriously. i guess i
average somewhere in the realm of 2 full lengths a
year although there are years with only one and last
year there were 3. Here is my list.

Long Plays

1. The Backstage Camel
2. Hotel West
3. Deflowering Waldo
4. Cats and Dogs
5. The Relationship Game
6. Someone I Don't Know
7. Open Minds
8. The Art Machine
9. Anne
10. Nerve
11. Pretty Theft
12. One Wednesday at West Haddam High
13. Food For Fish
14. Herbie: Poet of the Wild West
15. Incendiary
16. Bee Eater
17. Never Again


Plus 6 one acts, 25 or 30 short plays, 1 screenplay
and another co-written screenplay. Not to mention the
reams of started and discarded plays.

Some people think i write a lot. It feels to me
always that I'm not writing fast enough.

No comments: