Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Nov 16, 2006

where it's at--right here bizatch

I am of late hugely optimistic about what's going on
in theatre. I've seen some great plays lately by
Julia Cho, Anne Washburn, Adam Bock, Mike Batistick.
I've heard some great plays in class, at Ars Nova, in
my writing group. I read a book of awesome plays by
Sarah Ruhl recently and am very excited by what my
friends are writing and the energy in general at the
moment around new theatre.

and tonight and Sat there is this:

SIX FIGURES THEATRE COMPANY'S ARTISTS OF TOMORROW
FESTIVAL presents


ALL THE GIRLS LOVE BOBBY KENNEDY

by Kristen Palmer
directed by Sarah Cameron Sunde

In the spring of 1968 Gracie dreams of Bobby and he
dreams back to
her. A play about young love, idealism and Robert F.
Kennedy.

with
Deborah Knox*
Marielle Heller*
Travis York*


Presented as a Staged Reading with Sound

Thursday, November 16, 7:30pm
Saturday, November 18, 8:00pm

Festival Tickets, $15
smarttix.com

Equity Actors free with AEA Card.

The West End Theatre
Located upstairs in the Church of St. Paul and St.
Andrew
263 West 86th St. between Broadway and West End Ave.

accessible via the 1 train at 86th St.

Handicap accessible.

1 comment:

hpmelon said...

I wish I was reading all of these playwrights. I myself need some rejuvination, so I better get on the ball. If Kristen is so inclined, could she send me the Kennedy one? Even the title sounds interesting. On a plus note I am doing a reading of an Adam Bock play next week...very funny stuff.