Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Dec 28, 2006

and then there were some

I have to revise incendiary in the next few days.
It's going up at Juilliard in mid-Feb starring 2nd
year Juilliard actors and directed by Mr. Kip Fagan.
Here are the dates:

Wednesday, February 14th @1:30pm
Thursday, February 15th @ 7:00pm
Friday, February 16th @ 7:00pm
Saturday, February 17th @ 2:00pm
Sunday, February 18th @ 7:00pm

Hope you can make one of these. I didn't anything
done on the revision but got some novelling work done
today.

http://www.szymkowicznaked.blogspot.com/

Of course my
word count is far behind those novel-a-month november
writers but i hope to have my first draft done before
my 30th birthday in August.

Hope everyone is having a good holiday.

No comments: