Tagged by james
no one else tag me for anything OK?
5 things you may not know about me...hmm...hmm hmmm
1. I was an Eagle Scout.
2. I once had a job as a deckhand on the CT river. I
had to carry kegs of beer and big bags of trash, throw
the lines on the posts when we docked. I also
sometimes had to steer the boat. They made you buy
their shirt and wear it as a uniform. I was 17 and
was making 5 dollars an hour. The next summer I was a
tour guide at Gillette Castle State Park which is "on"
but not on the CT river.
3. I don't drink coffee or soda.
4. I have a terrible, some might say nonexistent
sense of direction.
5. I am allergic to chicken and turkey. (actually
many of you already know that so I'll do one more)
6. I'm writing a novel. Did I tell you I'm writing a
novel? I'm writing a novel. slowly. 7. I once had long blue hair. really.
I'm not tagging anyone but feel free to talk about