Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Apr 2, 2007

noveling or playing

Remember that novel I was supposedly writing? Well I
got sidetracked I guess and am working on this play
now. I was about 16 thousand words in which is about a
full length plays worth and I do plan to go back to
it, and hopefully still have a draft before my 30th
birthday in August if at all possible. But damn it was
so hard. So hard. But yeah maybe after this play is
done, or after the next one...or once i find some time
to sit down.

Anyway, here is a post from Patrick about writing
novels vs. plays:

http://writinglife3.blogspot.com/2007/03/why-writing-novels-is-harder-than.html

No comments: