Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Jun 19, 2007

dreaming of a theatre movement

http://www.avltheatre.com/forte/2007/06/every_city_could_have_a_dead_c_1.html and the challenge A CHALLENGE, AN OFFER Let me close with this ... I run a very cool, small professional theatre company in the Heartland (Columbus, Ohio). We're in the process of figuring out the next year of work (guess whose play I'm angling for). I'm reading plays like a fiend right now. (Thanks again to everyone who suggested and sent plays.) I would be willing to try this National Opening (I don't even think the play has to be brand new) thing, even on a smaller scale with 4-8 small theatres. March 2008 would work well for us. If anyone's interested, email me (inbox at avltheatre dot com). I DARE YOU

No comments: