Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Jun 2, 2007

meme from Laura, I'm it

http://lauraaxelrod.typepad.com/

Here are the rules of the house: Bloggers must post
these rules and provide eight random facts about
themselves. In the post, the tagged blogger tags eight
other bloggers and notify them that they have been
tagged.

This is a little rough because I did one of these a
while back. What did I not tell you that is of
interest?


1. I am not one of those people who watches movies
over and over with the exception of Wonder Boys which
I have watched many many times.

2. I am putting off finishing my novel yet again,
this time to write a screenplay.

3. I had intended to become an engineer, not a
playwright but then I liked English more than
calculus.

4. I was an actor first. I was in 30 something plays
from kindergarten to college. I stopped because it
was terrifying and not as fun as playwriting. I
played Pozzo, Paris, Puck, Picasso, and others.

5. I played soccer.

6. Most of my notebooks are covered with these
complicated collages that I spend hours creating and
adding to.

7. I have a cat named Skeezer

8. I am a middle child, and the only boy.

I tag no one and everyone. If you want to do it it
and you read this, consider yourself tagged. If you
didn't get this far I tag thee not.

No comments: