Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Sep 14, 2007

meme from Patrick

I have been tagged by Patrick. Read Patrick's post here. What I have to do: So, here's the challenge: make a list of five strengths that you possess as a writer/artist. It's not really bragging, it's an honest assessment (forced upon you by this darn meme). Please resist the urge to enumerate your weaknesses, or even mention them in contrast to each strong point you list. Tag four other writers or artists whom you'd like to see share their strengths. 1. I can write comedy without too much effort. 2. Sometimes I can write a scene that will break my own heart. 3. There are times when the dialogue finds a rhythm that feels like music. 4. I can make worlds. 5. I try to stretch what I can do and make plays that are different from previous plays. Wow. that was hard. I tag Freeman, Malachy, James, and Callaghan.

No comments: