Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Dec 4, 2007

Flux play reading this past weekend

I'm still home sick with hives. But you can read about my weekend and
play here in a charming post by Gus.

http://fluxtheatreensemble.blogspot.com/2007/12/our-inaugural-foodsoul-pretty-theft.html

They're a great group and it was a fantastic event.

2 comments:

mbh said...

Sounds like an awesome play and an awesome reading...

Did you write the synopsis or did someone else because either way, I think it's a well-written synopsis (just needs some cutting if you use it when you send it out).

Hope you feel better soon...

Cheers,

Michael

Adam Szymkowicz said...

Thanks.

Gus wrote all that. I'm bad at synopses.

Thanks. me too.