Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Mar 10, 2008





On Friday, I had a great time at Qui's play. I don't know that I had ever seen a play like that before. It's basically a sci-fi comedy with lots of impressive fights in it. It's very funny but the thing that stuck with me most is the direction.

There is this thing directors do onstage that if you saw it in a film would be stupid but onstage looks amazing. I don't know how to explain it except to say it's a trick of imagination and feels like magic. This play is full of them. Not to mention a whole world of alien lifeforms created. Anyway, I recommend it. Check it out.

No comments: