Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Sep 6, 2008

my travel plans

After my temping gig ends here in October, I take off to Independence, KS to see Kristen and stay in William Inge's house. The Dark at the Top Of The Stairs was written about this house. I was in that play in high school. I'm interested to see it. Then we drive back to Minneapolis for an event at the Playwrights Center. That next weekend I fly to Baltimore to do a talkback after the last weekend of performances of Single Carrot's production of Food For Fish. (Oct 25) If you're a DC or Baltimore person I hope to see you there. Then back to MN for a short respite before a New York trip for another reading of Incendiary in Nov. Come if you can, Nycers. Then what? I'm not sure. I'd like to not stay on the ground too long. An LA trip? Prague? Paris? If so, I'll have to figure out a way to get some money before now and then.

No comments: