Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Nov 9, 2008

7 strange

Isaac, who generously let me crash while I was in nyc, tagged me with a meme. Thanks, Isaac! Seven strange things about myself: Haven't I done this before? Like twice? I'm trying to think of things I haven't already said. 1. I have a Salicylate Sensitivity. If I eat too many of certain vegetables and fruits or processed foods or drink too much tea or wine I get hives. I first noticed it last November. I now take a Zyrtec every day. 2. I am very allergic to chicken and turkey. Like, have trouble breathing allergic. (I know I've said this already but it might be the most unusual thing about me.) 3. When I was a little kid I used to sleep with a stuffed Ernie and a red plastic hammer. I remember thinking that Bert was a woman for some reason. I guess that was before I understood about homosexuality. I mean if they lived together, one of them must be a woman, right? And Ernie was the one I identified with so he must be the guy. 4. I was an Eagle scout. 5. All my notebooks are covered with collages. I also have a couple of canvases with layers and layers of paint and things. From time to time I add to them. I hope to make huge sculptures some day in a barn or a back yard or desert. 6. I once had blue and green hair. I've been thinking recently about tattoos or a piercing. But that may have to wait until my mid life crisis. 7. When I was 11 or so, I caught a sand shark with a fishing pole in a saltwater marsh in South Carolina. Per usual, the tagging ends here. Anyone who would like to, please blog your 7 strange things.

No comments: