Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Apr 16, 2009

what is up.

So I'm in New York, rehearsing Pretty Theft. I'm very excited about this one. There are a lot of elements that have to come together but from what I'm seeing at rehearsal, it's going to be a production I'm very proud of. Which is good because it seems like a lot of people are coming to see it. I myself will be there the 23, 24, 25 so if you're coming then we should have a drink after. I've been catsitting on Staten Island and this weekend my parents are having their 40th anniversary up in CT. Kristen flies in tomorrow. A reading with Packawallop Monday. And I have interviews and meetings next week I'm trying to figure out how to fit in to my days. All good things. What are you up to?

No comments: