Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

May 4, 2009

blogroll et al

I just spent some time trying to fix the blogroll. If you are no longer on it and want to be please let me know. If you are now on it but don't want to be, please let me know that too. I think I did it right but I can't be sure. I read everything on google reader now anyway. Pretty Theft is still up in NYC--two more weeks. Go if you can. I am in MN again, unemployed reading lots of pilots and trying to figure out what to write next. how are you?

4 comments:

A.S. Freeman said...

hey Adam, my blog has moved to faithintheatre.blogspot.com

If you could update the link, that'd be great.

Glad to see "Pretty Theft" getting such great reviews!

Simon Crowe said...

http://crowesmostlymovies.blogspot.com !!

Congrats on the success of the show!

Malachy Walsh said...

I'm tired.

Seth Christenfeld said...

I'm still in Chinese Philosophy hell. I have six essays to write for Friday for the final. Fun fun fun 'til daddy takes the T-bird away.