Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Jun 20, 2009

my remaining summer shows

May 28-June 28, Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, FL, my short play Snow. (production #12 or so of this play) July 10-26 Echo Theatre, St. Louis, MO, a production of Nerve (production #5) July 5-August 1, Essential Theatre, Atlanta, GA, a production of Food For Fish. (production #8) July 15-July 26, Doorway Arts Ensemble in the DC Fringe, Washington DC, a production Herbie: Poet of the Wild West. (production #1) Other summer shows: I don't have the dates but Lights Out Theater Company in Chicago is doing two short plays of mine soon. (Snow and Goldentown.) My short play Film Noir will be done most likely July 5 at Midnight at the Williamstown Theatre Festival in western Massachusetts by the some of the interns. My play Ambience Pizza may follow on another night. If you can't make any of those, but don't want to feel left out, my plays Deflowering Waldo, Nerve and Food For Fish are published here, here and here. Also found at Amazon and other fine online bookstores. Also, some of my short plays are on my website.

No comments: