Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Mar 29, 2010

Coming Up Next

A reading of Incendiary
That's the one about the female fire chief/arsonist who falls in love with the detective investigating her fires.  In case you missed the readings at Ars Nova or South Coast Rep or LAByrinth or the workshop production at Juilliard.
April 5 at 7pm at Jimmy’s no 43

A reading of My Base and Scurvy Heart
A brand new play about pirates I will hear for the first time that day.  I still have a great deal of this play to write.
April 15 at 4pm at 59E59

A production of Nerve in Philadelphia
April 8-May 2

Also have you seen my new rocking websitewww.adamszymkowicz.com

Have you bought your copy of Pretty Theft yet?


Have you seen my 135 and counting interviews with playwrights?

(below)

No comments: