Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Apr 25, 2005

One Wed at West Haddam High

The first night went quite well. There were a couple line problems and some actor-induced surprises, but I was psyched and the actors were funny and good and the lights looked good. We ran out of seats so the one extra person stood in the doorway and Antonia and I sat in the tiny hallway and watched from the side. I thought it was a resounding success. Maybe in a few months I will be able to see if I can revise it. Is it good? Who knows what that means. Sometimes I think it's super fucking amazing. And sometimes it seems hollow and stupid, maybe because I wrote it so fast. But people seem to like it. I like to think it wasn't a waste of time and energy. Not that it matters because we can't stop...we must go and go and go. One more night and then what? I got to get going on another project. Why am I not writing writing?

1 comment:

xiaoxia said...

Some Discontinued. Women's Nike Lunarfly+ nike running shoes....
Nike has taken 30 years of experience in running shoes and applied it to the ...