Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Jul 7, 2005

Day of Reckoning

I decided not to have a counter--partially because it seemed hard to install and partially because I know myself and I become obsessive. Consequently, I have no idea how many people read this blog. Consequently when people tell me they read my blog I am surprised (although part of me wonders why everyone isn't reading it.) I guess I'm surprised they're thinking about me when I'm not in the room--and paradoxically I'm also like of course they're thinking about me. I rock. The show opens tonight. I heard yesterday's dress rehearsal was BAD. I hope tonight is much better. It was pretty good when I saw it Wed. I dunno. It's out of my hands. www.adamszymkowicz.com

No comments: