Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Jul 11, 2005

Tripped on the rug--Tripped the alarm

It's hard when you're trying to build something from nothing and suddenly alarms go off. I mean, you're already lost...it's dark and you're trying to spill as much light as you can but illumination is hard work. The need for craft will stop you short--will force you to write nothing if you don't let the subconcious lead the thing into chaos but too much chaos will kill the thing too or at least will bring you downtown. Not that there's anything wrong with downtown. Or obscurity. There's an article about me in a Polish Newspaper. I would link to it if it were possible. You'll just have to take my word for it. And I'll have to take their word for it that it says nice things. Cuz I don't speak the language.

No comments: