Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Sep 1, 2005

Dear Apple or Microsoft or Google or Someone,

Alright, here's what I want. A camera phone with radio that is also an ipod and a pda. That way I can hook it up to my computer and while it uploads photos it has taken, it downloads my calendar, address book and songs. And I want it to be small and have a multi-use headset with really good sound quality that I could also use to record my voice or a concert. and I want this machine to be really cheap so I can somehow afford to get one. Is that too much to ask?

2 comments:

RB Ripley said...

It's in the works (apple and some other company that isn't apple). Though like all good technology driven capitalist ventures, you'll have to wait a while for the inexpensive version.

RB Ripley said...

Here you go:

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/online/archives/2005/09/07/apple_prepares_for_iphone.html