Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Apr 20, 2006

MissMadMad

Last night I saw the Naked Angels show, Mistakes Madeline Made and was blown away. You need to see it. I was extremely impressed with Evan Cabnet's direction and hope I get to work with him again soon.

The actors were incredible, especially Laura Heisler, but really all of them are just outstanding and funny and sympathetic.

But the play, god, the play is really really good. It made me rexamine my own work, which I'm still doing. It was humbling. I hope Liz Meriwether is proud.

But seriously, go see this show while it's running. It's an example of where I hope theatre is going.

1 comment:

DL said...

Is it running while I am there ?
Let's talk this coming week !
:)