Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

May 22, 2006

Just went to the pulitzer prizes where of course no one won for drama. I ate the free fish, got a little tipsy and then headed back here to my desk to work.

I think it's good to remember that all our heroes and super duper prize winners are just humans who sit in a room and eat their fish and drink their wine and then the award ceremony is over and they go home.

Perhaps they have their small role in changing the world (or not) but then they go home to their husbands or their cats.

Please note in the posting below the award I won this weekend. I am also only human.

No comments: