Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

May 21, 2006

Last night at Lorraine (I'm gonna make some coffee) and Jason's (Jason Grote) I was presented by Dan (Venal Scene) with the Emerging Brooklyn Playwright Award. It was a 25 cent award. There was no trophy but the quarter itself is quite nice and it will be displayed quite proudly on my mantle. PS The links don't work on this computer but if you're willing to do a little work, you can find the individulas mentioned above in no particular order on the blogroll.

2 comments:

Jason Grote said...

Congratulations! I think I must have missed the ceremony.

Adam Szymkowicz said...

It was very brief.