Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Aug 4, 2006

My friend Enrique got into Brown with a play called The Danger of Bleeding Brown. I feel this is no coincidence and so I am writing a new play called

Princess Grace Strolling Down Cherry Lane with Jerome and MacArthur and Eugene O'Neill and Other New Dramatists On The Way to the Summer Play Festival.

I'm off. See you in a week.

4 comments:

Enrique said...

Oh white boy. You so crazy! Don't ever change.

D said...

hahahaha

heeheeheee

Anonymous said...

Have you red my latest play, The Nobel Prize For Literature Cometh?

RB Ripley said...

I just completed The Importance of Being A Genuis Grant Recipient.