Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Aug 12, 2006

got to sneak some writing in

I'm not complaining, I swear. It's just that I've been in rehearsal nonstop since may and I just had one week off in the woods sleeping in a tent by the most beautiful lake. At nights it was 50 degrees out and there was the threat of bears and my cell phone didn't work and my computer was home at its desk and it was wonderful relaxing adn it was calm and quiet and peaceful and nice and now back to the day job and now back to rehearsal. not that I'm complaining. this will make 4 full length plays this summer. And I have a stack of unproduced plays that for years I've been trying to get people to do and many of them will still never get done I'm sure but now when it rains... well I'm very tired right now. I don't know that I can stand it. and I love it and I can't handle it...and the day job and the day job, oh that day job. i'm back. how are you?

1 comment:

Enrique said...

Glad you had a great time. It's good to get away, no? I'm about to start my bake-off play for Brown. Wish me luck!

Wait--so you've got another show going up? What're you rehearsing for now? That's Nerve, Food For Fish, Pretty Theft...could there possibly be more this year?