Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Jun 2, 2005

Thursday of a lesser god

Earlier today I was all "I'm through with playwriting. It's a waste of time. I don't know what I'm doing. It's too much work. I'm not getting anywhere. This play will be horrible and never be produced anywhere else like everything else I've ever written that I send everywhere but to no avail...because it's not good enough." I think I'm almost done with that. Nope hold on. I'm not good at anything. This is stupid. I'm going to be an office assistant for the rest of my life. Ok. I'm done now. Whew. What a wonderful choice this whole playwriting thing is constantly turning out to be. Maybe I should write a novel. course that would take years and perhaps that requires some other skill, wouldn't you think? some sort of novelist skill. blah. time to start a cult. Who wants to join? There will be punch.

No comments: