Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Jan 2, 2008

in 2007

I had 4 productions and 1 workshop production of my long plays and 10 public readings. 2 plays were published by DPS and one also published in the New York Theater Review. I had 7 productions of short plays. I was inducted into the MCC Playwrights Coalition and became a member of Ars Nova Playgroup . I graduated from Juilliard. Jon Bon Jovi was in a reading of a ten minute play I wrote. I won the Lecomte du Nouy. I was a finalist for the Bay Area, semifinalist for Page 73 and nominated for Cherry Lane. and I got engaged. So what am I complaining about? Let's have a drink and I'll tell you. After the hives go away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You still have hives?

Jon Bon Jovi was in a reading of yours?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who lists their accomplishments--otherwise I don't feel like I've done anything at all. Do you keep spreadsheets of this stuff? Not that I do. I don't at all. Keep spreadsheets. Listing this kind of thing? Nope.

Adam Szymkowicz said...

yes.

yes.

no, it's on my resume.

Anonymous said...

After catching up on the Playwrights Binge thread, I'm more impressed to learn that Steve Buscemi was in the reading, too. I knew someone who said she taught his kid in kindergarten or something. She was kind of nutty and wore lots of lipliner. Like on the outside of her lips.